This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Sunday, August 14, 2005
Happy Anniversary 8/15/05

Hey Bee,
As I sit here with my eyes ablaze and tears streaming down my face I wonder what our next 13 years will behold. It isn't fair. I wouldn't trade any of our time together for anything, but neither of us had anything like this in our game plan. We were so good. We saved for our kids, spent every possible moment together and now this. We both try to show courage and determination everyday and though I'm sure our bonds of love are as strong as ever, but I miss you more than I could possibly elucidate in writing. I still experience moments each day when waves of love for you wash over me, and there are just as many moments of extreme grief and despair. I don't know how I've hid this from the world for so long, but its there. I'm so weak without you. Please come back. Keep trying. Don't give up hope. Where flowers bloom, so does hope. Remember what we read in literature class in college: "Omnia Vincit Amor" Love conquers all. Forget what the doctor's say, you've already done things they said were impossible.
"Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible."

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05