This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Friday, October 28, 2005
10/28/05
Bee. You told me how significant song lyrics always were to you. For quite awhile I've identified with this song , something I wanted but can't have. Sometimes, however, a song seems to be written just for you. This one seems to speak of our current life, and makes me cry and hope every time I hear it. I love you and miss you.

Hi Mike from Shari (the occasional commenter and faithful reader from San Jose)

I too love song quotes/lyrics and have a large mental list of songs for different emotional occasions. (I really should put the list on paper).

The first song that came to mind, after reading this blog entry, was the 1980s hit NEVER SURRENDER by Corey Hart. I'm not up on MP3 download sites because I don't have a player (can't justify the expenses right now), but I'm sure you either know this song, can find a website to hear the song, or both. I think the lyrics are *VERY* appropriate and inspirational for your (and Bean's) situation right now!

Hoping you agree... :)

Shari  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05