This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Sunday, October 09, 2005
10/9/05
After spending much of Saturday cleaning, the process began again on Sunday as seemingly all the work was for naught. In the late morning, the family went to the farmers market with Kathleen where they received endless furtive glances from people wondering what happened and what our family's life must be like. To be blunt, life is pain and anyone who tells you otherwise is selling you something.

I must agree with momof3. Your love is remarkable and precisely what your lovely wife deserves. You are human; it must wear on you. However, you impress me each time I visit your site. All lives should be revered as highly as Kathleen's. Such fortune that she has you and your children. Keep loving one another.

Lorelei  

_____________________

Hi Mike from Shari in San Jose -- the gal who sends you inspirational quotations now and then. :) I finally got a blog of my own, so I can actually make comments on Kathleen's blog now.

I agree with both of the previous people's comments. Plus I'd like to add that even though you obviously feel (and rightly so) a lot of pain, sadness and anger every single day, please try to absorb as much as you can on the opposite end of the emotional spectrum -- the great pride, joy and love I'm sure you feel every time you look at your kids. :)

I have faith Kathleen will improve over time, but even if she doesn't, she created two beautiful girls and she will always be part of them! (Sorry if that got mushy; I'm one of those sentimental saps who cries at Hallmark commercials. I'm also an optimist, and as such I try my best to always find something positive to say, even when it admittedly is hard -- such as now)

Kathleen remains in my thoughts and prayers.
- Shari  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05