This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Tuesday, February 14, 2006
2/14/06
Happy Valentines Day. Samie surprised me by memorizing her monthly poem early so she could sing it to mommy for Valentine's Day before bedtime.
Crimson hearts and charming laces
Pretty smiling and dimpled faces
Dainty bits of verse and rhymes
Oh what pretty valentines
I must buy one for my mother
Of fair ladies there's no other
that I love so much you see
She's the only girl for me.
I love you mom.


Before bed Mike popped open a bottle of champagne and Kathleen drank a good sized gulp and swallowed it.

Listen to a good interview which explains the controversy and future of stem cell research. Billions of cells die and are reborn every day due to stem cells.

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05