This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Monday, April 24, 2006
4/24/06
Kathleen has another urine infection (probably not cleared out completely last time) but has avoided the fever and esteem sickness she experienced earlier. She is now on antibiotics.

I've had an utterly depressing and difficult week despite the fun with my girls last Saturday. I just don't know why and feel too tired to continue. I know exactly how Koo feels, and haven't seen significant improvement recently with Kathleen either (nor even her smile I love so much).

Mike - I continue to feel so very much for you. My heart breaks when I read your sad words. Please know that you inspire many people with your love and devotion for Kathleen. We cannot even begin to really know how hard this really is. I can imagine the tiredness brought on by pushing yourself to make same normalcy of all this. But do remember that this is tough and you must allow yourself that tiredness and find a way of recuperating. You seem to be surrounded by wonderful family and friends. Always let them help you as well as Kathleen. I wish you strength and peace and love always.  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05