This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Tuesday, July 03, 2007
7/3/07
There is a film on HBO on families facing the stress of a coma which begins soon.

I watched the documentary on HBO last night. It was heartbreaking at times, but well done.  

_____________________

Dear Mike, I watched that HBO movie COMA the other day with the entire family of Sean, one of the people in the movie.
I know his cousin from college, a very nice young girl who I really dont know that well, but she knew about Kathleen and you, and had me come over and watch it with their family.
Watching the movie with their family, made me miss mine, and my other "family", yours. You are constantly in my thoughts Mike, you and all of your household.  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05