This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Sunday, November 25, 2007
11/25/07
Kathleen has a cold, like much of the family, and was unable to share Thanksgiving at the table with the rest of the family. She has been shaking a bit but seems to be getting better.

Happy Birthday Kim!

There is a special tonight on 60 Minutes entitled 'Awakenings.'

I saw the 60 Minutes segment last night. I actually called Dr. Schiff's office today, and as I would expect .... they had received many phone calls. They put my name on a list. I met George Melendez and his wonderful mom, Pat while Jeffrey and I were in Houston. They are such wonderful people. George did talk while I was there. It is wonderful to see him be able to interact with his mom and step-dad. That is one thing that I pray for with Jeffrey is that he can make his wishes known. Anyway, we will see if they call. I would be willing to have Jeffrey in a study. Is it something that you would think about for Kathleen? Thank you for keeping us posted. God is good .... all the time.
Charlene/Jeffrey's mom  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05