This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Wednesday, June 07, 2006
6/7/06
Kathleen has begun using the new medicine. She is moving her body significantly more, but other than that there is no recognizeable difference..

Bean had quite a bit of phlegm tonight which is a bit concerning.

Kathleen's new drug, from what I've read in your earlier link, sounds exciting. And I hope that her noticeable increase in body movements is a portent of many more improvements to come! :) I have a good feeling about this. (You probably know by now that I tend to be a Pollyanna, but thinking good thoughts certainly never hurt anyone!)

As for the phlegm, I don't know if this makes you feel any better, but several of my friends have had allergy flare-ups this week, which (obviously) included phlegm and coughing and post-nasal drip. :( So hopefully it's just a mild last-of-the-season irritation for Kathleen, and will be gone SOON!

Shari in SJ :)  

_____________________

It is exciting news. But I am sure it will take some days for the medication to kick in... Please keep us posted and I am hoping for positive improvements.

Koo  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05