This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Thursday, August 10, 2006
8/10/06
Kids slept with mommy once again. 'We feel safe with mommy after we were scared.'
A happy moment of zen.

Mike,

My father recently suffered an anoxic injury and I found my way to your site by looking for information. Creating the Global Ischemia Foundation is such important work! Never before had I realized how little is being done to help those who suffer from these injuries. I do hope it continues to grow. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

You and your girls are in my prayers.

Christine  

_____________________

Thanks Christine,

If I can just get the darn webhosting company to renew the site correctly we can continue working on research for this undercared for group.  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05