This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Friday, November 24, 2006
11/24/06
Scam or Treatment?

Kathleen was able to go on a walk and have dinner with much of the family for Thanksgiving yesterday. The food and company was excellent. The frustration about 'being thankful' continues.

I know where you are coming from. I pray every day and thank God for giving me Jeffrey not once, but twice. And then sometimes I have to remind myself to be thankful. It is a two edged sword, but if I had to choose, I would still choose to have my son with me. I pray for strength for all of you, and most of all for healing for Kathleen. We pray for Kathleen daily. God is good .... all the time.  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05