This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Saturday, January 20, 2007
1/20/27

Kathleen threw up again yesterday but appears to be doing a bit better. This Saturday has an eerie feel to it nearly three years after Kathleen's cardiac arrest. Sitting here looking at pictures of a young, vibrant, beautiful woman from just a few years ago, it is still hard to imagine what has happened to Kathleen and our family. Hope, once our sole remaining commodity appears more like fools gold everyday...leaving very little behind....except hugs from my daughter (which I just got).

Last pic from when life was still good...

Kathleen is a beautiful woman. Thinking of you.  

_____________________

I know where you are coming from, but without hope, what do we have? My son, Jeffrey, is much the same as Kathleen, except my son cannot see either. He has three beautiful children who have a very difficult time even talking to their daddy because he can only respond in blinks and cannot enjoy their functions. I pray everyday for Kathleen, among many others with similar circumstances. I pray for her and Jeffrey and others to be healed. I pray for God's miracles to be given to us. That super gift from our Heavenly Father. I know we have been given a miracle already (the fact that Jeffrey and Kathleen are still with us), but I want more. I know where you are. Jeffrey's anoxic brain injury began 8/27/04. Sometimes when I am alone, I will shout, Oh God, HEAL MY SON!!!. PLEASE GOD, LET ME TRADE OFF WITH JEFFREY. " My heart aches with and for you. God is good .... all the time. In His love,
Charlene Parker/Jeffrey's mom
Lorena, TX
charprkr2@aol.com  

_____________________

"When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another." Helen Keller

Thinking of you and your family.  

_____________________

My heart goes out to your family. Hope is so precious in dark times ... please hang on to it.  

_____________________

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
When illness seems to be an endless journey, remember this...

"There never was night that had no morn."
- Dinah Mulock Craik

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mike, Sami and Rachie,

You are all in our thoughts and prayers today and always!

Hang in there...  

_____________________

Thanks everyone. My heart and good wishes go out to ou Charlene.  

_____________________

Mike - No words, I'm just thinking of you and Bean. Every January 17 and every January 24, in particular. I love Bean's big smile here, too. love - Jen  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05