This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Thursday, March 15, 2007
3/15/07
Kathleen has continued to cough more than normal since her illness ended yet her oxygen has remained good and she doesn't seem sick otherwise.

There have been some issues with caregivers unable to come and the agency failing to get people as of late which has put a bit of a strain on the family. Hopefully, things will improve soon or we will be again looking for another agency.

I found a link to your site from another site while I was doing some TBI searching on the web for my son, Ben. Ben also requires 24/7 care following an accident in 2002.
I was searching for some information about certain antidepressant drugs that can stimulate brain growth. This looks like something that Ben might benefit from. Here is the link if you think that Kathleen might benefit from it http://neuro.health.ivillage.com/newsstories/researchrevealshowproactriggersnewbrain_hd.cfm
I'm impressed with the detail you've put into Kathleen's site. It has made me want to expand Ben's site a little more.You and Kathleen are in our prayers. I've added a link to your site on Ben's site - carefund.tigercrest.com

God Bless,
Tom Smith  

_____________________

Thanks Tom. We tried anti-depressants for awhile without noticeable effect (though I would think its a more long term solution). You might also investigate sleeping pills if Ben is in pvs.  

_____________________

What agency are you using? I have a daughter here in the Bay Area which we too have trouble off and on with the agency we use. I'd like to know which one you are using and if you have any information on others.  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05