This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Thursday, January 17, 2008
1/17/08
Kathleen has experienced a very difficult two days after catching the girls stomach flu virus. She has been completely unable to keep down liquids until early this morning and looks frustratingly ill. Hopefully she will continue to mend this morning and afternoon.

That sounds like the norovirus! :( It's been going around since early December (which is when I came down with it). Vomiting, diarrhea, fever and fatigue -- I bet Kathleen and the girls had all of these, right? Fortunately it's a very short-lived virus. :) That's me, always trying to find something good in something bad.

As for Bean, I hope she gets to feeling better very SOON! And I hope she does not aspirate anything! I don't post comments here often, but please know I still read all of your updates, and and definitely still thinking good thoughts.

Shari in San Jose  

_____________________

I pray that Kathleen is over the stomach flu soon. Uuch!!! We continue to pray for Kathleen's healing. God is good .... all the time.
Charlene/Jeffrey's mom  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05