This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Saturday, July 05, 2008
7/5/08
The girls had a really nice 4th of July filled with friends and fireworks.

One week from today, the girls former nanny, Trisha, is getting married to Sean Denison.


Tomorrow is Kathleen's 5th birthday 'celebration' since her accident. As usual, there still doesn't seem like much to celebrate but the girls and I are going shopping today for some goodies for her.

I was thinking about the birthday this morning. Happy Birthday Kathleen! I am the one who made Kathleen and the girls angel fuzzy jackets when she was coming home from the care facility. I met Dick that day. I have to say I admire your family for everything they've been doing.

Ann S  

_____________________

I was thinking about the birthday this morning. Happy Birthday Kathleen! I am the one who made Kathleen and the girls angel fuzzy jackets when she was coming home from the care facility. I met Dick that day. I have to say I admire your family for everything they've been doing.

Ann S  

_____________________

I've been thinking about Bean a lot today - please give her a hug from me. Happy Birthday Kathleen.  

_____________________

Happy (belated) B-Day wishes to Kathleen! :) July is a VERY popular month it seems -- my 2 best friends were born this month, as was my grandma, and my parents' anniversary is this month! Kathleen has good timing. *grin*

At any rate, I'm sorry she hasn't made as much progress as you and the girls had initially hoped. :( It sucks, and there's no two ways about it. However, who knows what might come about down the road? There have been "awakenings" after many more years than five! (That's me, still the optimist).

BTW, have you ever thought about taking Kathleen overseas for stem cell therapy? I know it doesn't help everyone with ABIs and TBIs, but it does help some! :)

I continue to think and send good thoughts....
Shari in San Jose  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05