This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Saturday, August 16, 2008
8/15/08
Another anniversary passes (16th) without change or hope. Perhaps in another lifetime.

It was good BBQ, Mike. Thank you. We had such a great time... good to see everyone.

The framed picture of the girls is just so beautiful.  

_____________________

I'd like to humbly disagree with your comment about there being no hope. :) Granted, Kathleen has shown no change lately, but that doesn't mean there's no hope! How about stem cell therapy?

I know you've tried a huge number of different therapies for helping Kathleen, from electrical stimulation to the neurogenic diet to many other things, and it's awesome that you've tried so much, but the one thing that's missing is stem cell therapy.

I know it's terribly expensive and terribly far away and time consuming, but if it even has a shred of a chance of helping Bean like it's helped some (tho not all) of the people who've tried it, then you might want to consider trying it too.

I know, I know, I'm an idealistic fool (*blush*), but I can't get a certain ancient quote out of my mind: "While there's life, there's hope." (Publius Terentius Afer and Marcus Tullius Cicero both seem to be given credit for coining this, so I'll do the same.)

As I have been, I will continue to think good thoughts for Kathleen, and for you and the girls too. :)

Shari in San Jose  

_____________________

Dear Mike -
It is with a very heavy heart that I read your blog to read what tragedy you and your family has suffered through. You might not remember me... as I am a very old friend from Valle Verde days. But one day this May I got together with kindergarten friends that I still keep in touch with (Tricia Fegan and Gayle Tornberg)- and your name came up as we were reminiscing. I remember you very well (don't let this spook you - I have a good memory!) - of that very sweet and kind boy with the very pretty mother. I came over to your house one day to play in your Mr. Turtle swimming pool and pick strawberries! I think we always had the same class and were in that MGM program together too. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and your family. You, Kathleen and your girls look so beautiful together... I can't imagine how difficult these past years have been for you.

You are in my thoughts -

Andrea Lee (Carboni)  

_____________________

If there's anyone who has held on to hope it is Micheal Davey...He has been the strongest most couragous man any of us has probably or will ever meet. If he speaks of hope in another lifetime he has every right to feel that way. Bean would never think of him as anyone but her knight and shining amour...but knowing her love for him would be pursuding him to move towards being realistic for him and the girls sake....That is hope and love...So Shari from San Jose while I am sure your heart is in the right place and your hope is at a different level than Mike's...please remember that unless you have walk in one's shoes do not judge one's heart.  

_____________________

I feel very sad and confused that someone feels I am "judging" Mike. :( I am the least judgemental person I know, and I would NEVER say anything to knowingly hurt someone's feelings.

Yes, I am idealistic, and yes, I don't know what it's like to live Mike's life, but I don't understand how my prior comment can be intrepreted as being "judgemental". All I have EVER said in this journal are words of encouragement, optimism, inspiration and compliment.

Mike -- if I have hurt your feelings, please tell me, because I am the first to apology when I've done something wrong. Right now I feel just sick at the thought that someone thinks I'm trying to judge you. :'( I most certainly am NOT! That goes against every fiber of my personality. I hope you know that Mike... *weak smile*

Shari from San Jose :)  

_____________________

I never thought that I will be qualify for a loan that Officer Pedro and his loan company granted me which was very smooth and transparent in every conversation that we make through the loan process, I will once again thank him and his loan organization for a job well done by offering me a loan of 22 million Euro with the low rate of 2% annual return they are genuine and loan register company with simple terms and conditions.
Contact the loan company through pedroloanss@gmail.com whatsapp: + 1-8632310632.

 

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05