This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Monday, January 12, 2009
1/12/09
Kathleen went to church and the farmer's market Sunday morning. It was a beautiful day.

Hello to the Davey family. I have been thinking of ya'll, but I have been in such a funk the last few months I just didn't want to dish it out to anyone else. I am so very sorry for what you all are having to go through. I so prayed that Kathleen would receive a miracle by now. I know, just like my Jeffrey, just her being here is a miracle, but we want more for our loved ones. I know you all miss her so much. Jeffrey's children are having a difficult time as well. We continue to have ya'll in our prayers. God is good .... all the time.
Charlene Parker/Jeffrey's mom  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05