This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Monday, October 20, 2008
10/20/08
Kathleen has been sick. She has been on oxygen off and on and coughing quite often.

Hope Kathleen is starting to feel better - sorry she hasn't been well.

Continued love and prayers to you all.

Georgina  

_____________________

Hello,

I was referred to this blog 2 years ago from a friend who is a friend of your family. I've booked marked this page and would read it so often hoping to find some improvement. I know you don't know me but I can only imagine the stress the family is in. I would like to share with you a doctor, a chiropractor, a wholistic healer, my coach in life, Dr. Timothy J. Jennings. He is one highly regarded healer among his peers. He is very well received. He has helped me both physically, mentally, emotionally, as well as any ailments I had where my regular physicians were unable to control and misdiagnose. Dr. Jennings had brought my life back. I want to share with you my doctor in hopes that you consider to take Bean and even yourself for a chance to see what other natural options are out there for you. I am not promising miracles but what I have gone through and have accomplished through this doctor is a miracle to me. He is very good doctor and not to be confused by other doctors like him. He is the best.

Dr. Timothy J Jennings
The O'Connor Health Center
1190 South Bascom Ave. Ste 110
San Jose, California 95128
408-293-2225
www.DrTimJennings.com

I saw your post with the video clip of the family. Very nicely done and the family looks beautiful and happy. Let's bring Bean back home.

Best regards,
Jonas  

_____________________

I hope Kathleen is feeling better than she was when you blogged this. I'm concerned there hasn't been any updates for a month, but am hoping all is well.  

_____________________

Is collagen renewal name it, I tried it. It can be irritating
to everyone around you, it is very tender and delectable.

Luckily, you don't have to drink litres promote the generation of new collagen renewal and elastin, nor will they stop the enzymatic degeneration of these two tissues plus your hyaluronic acid.

my weblog; kollagenintensivscam.com  

_____________________

I never thought that I will be qualify for a loan that Officer Pedro and his loan company granted me which was very smooth and transparent in every conversation that we make through the loan process, I will once again thank him and his loan organization for a job well done by offering me a loan of 22 million Euro with the low rate of 2% annual return they are genuine and loan register company with simple terms and conditions.
Contact the loan company through pedroloanss@gmail.com whatsapp: + 1-8632310632.

 

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05