This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Sunday, September 21, 2008
9/19/08
Nothing new to report. Kathleen continues to maintain the status quo and the girls are involved with multiple sports and activities during the weeekend and school during the week.

Get well soon...Best wishes.ST  

_____________________

Thank you for the update, even without anything drastically new. I think of you every time I sign-on to my computer. Wishing all of you continued strength and courage.  

_____________________

Hello there, I feel so much pain of your pain. But after reading part of your blog, our journey just started. My son got hit by a drunk driver. His girlfriend & the baby died. My son survived, but w/ severe brain injuries. Anyway, I stumbled onto your blog after doing extensive research regarding brain injuries. I thought I share this link of a family that has been going to China for Stem Cell treatments. I think the next trip in December is their fourth time. I'm not sure if the Stem Cell treatments are actually working, I have not read the entire blog. However, their son's body continues to grow healthy and strong, but still is PVS. The family is very hopeful and I admire the father for his dedication, just like I admire you. Take care, God Bless your Family.

http://www.justiceformichael.com/today.html  

_____________________

I never thought that I will be qualify for a loan that Officer Pedro and his loan company granted me which was very smooth and transparent in every conversation that we make through the loan process, I will once again thank him and his loan organization for a job well done by offering me a loan of 22 million Euro with the low rate of 2% annual return they are genuine and loan register company with simple terms and conditions.
Contact the loan company through pedroloanss@gmail.com whatsapp: + 1-8632310632.

 

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05