This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Tuesday, October 20, 2009
10/19/09
I've been asked why I haven't been updating this site as frequently. The answer is that though my family and I can never forget Kathleen and appreciate the support my family and I received, we need to live our lives in the present rather than the past. Its hard for me to come to this blog and view the videos and a life which I now seem removed from. I will always love Kathleen, but I now love someone new and have a responsibility and the desire to focus on her and the well being of my daughters. I know Kathleen would not only understand, but would long ago have encouraged me to have done so.
Kathleen is doing fine after a recent bout with the flu as is Samie who got an even more virulent flu.

Understood ~  

_____________________

Mike - I haven't been to Kathleen's site for the longest time, and just noticed your message and the gap between it and the last one. I am happy to hear that everyone is doing well. Kathleen would only want you to be happy, and I'm glad you are. Please know that some of us here would not look at you in "that way", as we can only imagine what you and the family have gone through. We will always think of you, Kathleen and the girls, and hope for the best! Take care always...  

_____________________

Mike, thank you for the update and for letting all of us know that you are healing and growing forward. This is as it should be.

I have a great smile on my face knowing that, not only is Kathleen receiving the care she needs, but that you are too.

As every person who calls himself/herself a parent, child and friend intuitively knows...love takes many forms. There is always room for more love.

So happy for you.  

_____________________

Mike,

I have been reading your updates for quite some time. With two young children and a wonderful husband, if something as catastrophic happened to me, I would hope that my husband could find another partner in life. He deserves as much and so do you.

I wish you and the girls continued healing and happiness.  

_____________________

Mike,

I remember seeing you at Bronco games after Kathleen's accident and your pain was palpable for all to see - it broke my heart to witness.

I am so glad that you are moving on and the girls are doing well! Kathleen would be happy for all of you...  

_____________________

so happy to here about your new place in life. your right, the present is all we have. blessings to you and your family  

_____________________

I have been following Katheleen's story since a few months after her accident. As much as everyone wants her to be healed, it just hasn't happened and while there is always hope, you can't live your life based only on that.

Your devotion to Kathleen and your girls has always been quite clear and I'm sure there have been many emotions with moving on. I'm so happy to hear that you are allowing yourself to find new love for yourself and for your girls.

I hope you continue to update this site on occasion, but certainly don't expect that it will be your main focus.

I wish many, many blessings on all of you!  

_____________________

God bless you and the girls. I am so happy that you have found someone to love. You all deserve to be happy and live full lives. Kathleen would want you to go on with your lives.  

_____________________

Dear Mike,

We were pleased to read your post. So glad you're all living in the present. You all deserve the very best!!

Fondly and with our very best from your neighbors down the street

Jim and Kathleen Oliver  

_____________________

Yes, this is wonderful news Mike. Wishing you all much happiness.

Georgina  

_____________________

How is Kathleen today?  

_____________________

Happy New Year Kathleen.... we have not forgotten you.  

_____________________

Mike - I am happy for you, and I believe you are right about Kathleen's wishes. All my best to you and all of your family.  

_____________________

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

_____________________

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

_____________________

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

_____________________

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

_____________________

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

_____________________

I know you are not living in the past.... but almost one year since your last update.... How is Kathleen?  

_____________________

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

_____________________

Thinking of you all...and sending my Love ! Love, Joan L. :)  

_____________________

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
www.hotcurrentaffairs.com  

_____________________

I never thought that I will be qualify for a loan that Officer Pedro and his loan company granted me which was very smooth and transparent in every conversation that we make through the loan process, I will once again thank him and his loan organization for a job well done by offering me a loan of 22 million Euro with the low rate of 2% annual return they are genuine and loan register company with simple terms and conditions.
Contact the loan company through pedroloanss@gmail.com whatsapp: + 1-8632310632.

 

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05