This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Saturday, February 03, 2007
2/2/07
What a sad last 24 hours it has been. I guess the family and I are used to dealing with hardship nowadays. Samie cried for hours nonetheless. I am so frustrated how Santa Clara University handled this situation with my father. I could complain for pages, but that wouldn't do any good. I know though, if Bean were here, she would have her hackles up in anger trying to protect my dad and that she would be just as proud of him as I am over how he has handled this.
Listen to today's Gary Radnich show where he failed to criticize Santa Clara and handled the situation with class. I have lost a lot of faith in the school which Bean and I graduated from today. I wish they had as much class as my father.

U.S. leadership in stem cell research, which is both an ethical and economic issue, could be in jeapordy.

Mike,

I can see why you are so very proud of your Dad. The interview I just listened to shows what a classy man he is.

gail  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05