This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
10/1/08
Very soon, Mike and the girls will be moving across the street. It was a long and agonizing journey to get to this point, but I think it is the right choice. Kathleen will stay in our current house and continue to receive the excellent one on one care she has been given. The move across the street will give the girls and I some semblance of normalcy (and they will get to visit their mom often, and on their terms).

More China Stem Cell treatment experience from another family. God Bless

http://chrisbarnes.blogharbor.com/blog/CHINAStemCell/_archives/2008/4/20/3649392.html  

_____________________

A hard decision, Mike. Unbelievably hard.

Warm thoughts tossed your way.  

_____________________

Mike, I am sending you, the girls and bean all my love as you transition into this new house. I know in my heart that these choices cannot be easy but, I also know that you are so special and will always do the very best you can for your girls and bean. Bean is proud of you for everything.  

_____________________

I can't even imagine how weird and difficult this decision was for you and the girls! :( I'm sure it will be both physically and emotionally draining, but it sounds like it's for the best. :) And I certainly wish you ALL nothing but the best! I'm also still thinking good thoughts for Kathleen. I don't know if it does any good, but I know for sure that it doesn't do any harm.
- Shari :)  

_____________________

I never thought that I will be qualify for a loan that Officer Pedro and his loan company granted me which was very smooth and transparent in every conversation that we make through the loan process, I will once again thank him and his loan organization for a job well done by offering me a loan of 22 million Euro with the low rate of 2% annual return they are genuine and loan register company with simple terms and conditions.
Contact the loan company through pedroloanss@gmail.com whatsapp: + 1-8632310632.

 

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05