This page is designed to share updates with friends and family concerning Kathleen Davey's ongoing struggle to overcome the debilitating effects she suffers from due to a cardiac arrest. Kathleen and her family appreciate your support.

Previous Posts

Archives

Links


Powered for Blogger
by Blogger templates

Getwellbean

Saturday, June 22, 2013
Kathleen Davey, the mother of my two daughters and the woman who helped shape the person I've become passed away at 9:25pm last night. She was someone who my daughters and I loved truly and we will miss intensely. Our family has been fortunate to have the tremendous support of so many in our community and we'd like to thank you for helping us these past ten years. I am beyond blessed to have the opportunity for a second great love in my life and with her support our family will overcome our pain. If you would like to show support for my daughters or Kathleen, please donate to the Global Ischemia Foundation http://www.globalischemia.org/ to help others with brain injuries.

I AM SORRY. I HAVE FOLLOWED KATHLEEN'S STORY SINCE MY DAUGHTER OCCURRED A SIMPLE INJURY
FOUR YEARS AGO.  

_____________________

I MEANT SIMILIAR INJURY.  

_____________________

I have just stumbled across your story of your darling wife and the great loving effort you all made for her and that you tried so hard... I wish you that, after your tears have all dried, that you will look forward with your new partner and your daughters to a happy life together.. Kathleen will surely never be forgotten, but your lives must carry on... All the very very best to you and your future all together, hugs from across the pond.janzi-  

_____________________

I am so sorry for your loss. I have followed this blog from the start. Love to you and your family at this difficult time.  

_____________________

I'm sorry I missed this when you posted it in June; I don't check this blog often anymore so I didn't know of Kathleen's passing. :(

I'm of course sorry to hear she passed away, but at the same time I'm happy she's no longer suffering at all. :) I don't know where we go after death; I'm not religious but I DO feel we go on to another plane of existence, and that it's a good one. Kathleen certainly deserves that, as do all of your family members! I know it might sound weird or trite for me to say this, especially since I don't know you personally, but I don't say things I don't mean. *hugs*

You are all awesome folks & I wish nothing but the best for all of you. I also have nothing but admiration for all that you did for Kathleen for so many years!!

Hugs from Shari K.W., a longtime follower in Redwood City (former San Jose), California  

_____________________

Post a Comment




Page Visits since 7/15/05